Envoy

Subscribe
80  480  530  570  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  584  590  630  680  1080 
Page 580 of 1100
Go to
E-175 in ORD
When are the 175 flights supposed to start in ORD?
Quote: When are the 175 flights supposed to start in ORD?
January?? However I think they already do fly through ORD.
Simple Questions
1. When will envoy get a pay raise?

2. Best way to get pilot referrals?

Any insight on the above topics are much appreciated.
Quote: January?? However I think they already do fly through ORD.
We do a fair amount of ORD flying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: 1. When will envoy get a pay raise?

2. Best way to get pilot referrals?

Any insight on the above topics are much appreciated.
1. Once hiring takes a hit and slows way down. Not a minute before that.

2. Not sure what you mean. Best way for you to find someone to refer to Envoy? If so, most people get them by referring former students or coworkers from other places.
Quote: The only way AAG and Envoy will match the pay of EDV is when people stop showing up to class in masses. This week was around 50 new hires. There is no way they will raise the pay when they are filling every class. People need to hold off coming to class then once the pay is matched start coming in droves.
Endeavor is now the place to go for many reasons. I’m planning to leave “Envoy by the end of 2018 unless they beat their pay and benefits. I’m only waiting until then because of the sign on bonus contract. If you live in DFW... Envoy is a nice option but understand you’ll be taking a 30 percent reduction in pay for the convenience of driving to work. Things are changing quickly. Hope Envoy responds quickly.
Quote: I spoke to training today and thats what they told me. Any more than 30 hours and u get an unsat.. they changed this recently they said
Bull****...just flew with 2 checkairmen and they said many guys need a 3rd week of IOE and its no big issue and common unless you have previous 121 experience.
Just imagine if Endeavor got the 175s or Compass matched/exceeded pay. Envoy has proven they are pilot boner magnets. then hiring will really slow down here.
Quote: Just imagine if Endeavor got the 175s or Compass matched/exceeded pay. Envoy has proven they are pilot boner magnets. then hiring will really slow down here.
RPA is DL's golden child for 175s. And Skywest buys their own planes and flies them for DL. There will be a cold day in hell before we see 175s at Endeavor.
Quote: RPA is DL's golden child for 175s. And Skywest buys their own planes and flies them for DL. There will be a cold day in hell before we see 175s at Endeavor.
That’s what they said about pay and the regionals have never seen $50/hr first year, ever!
80  480  530  570  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  584  590  630  680  1080 
Page 580 of 1100
Go to