Envoy

Subscribe
183  583  633  673  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  693  733  783 
Page 683 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Don’t forget ALPA. They took their cut.
Yeap $19 bucks.
Quote: Yeap $19 bucks.
I noticed the federal income tax was taxed at an even 25%. That's a first for my bonuses.
Interactive Seniority List
Any guess when the Interactive Seniority List might be updated?

I know it is probably done by a volunteer, and with us much Kaos as was just created with the last displacement, that is a lot of keyboard time.
Quote: Any guess when the Interactive Seniority List might be updated?

I know it is probably done by a volunteer, and with us much Kaos as was just created with the last displacement, that is a lot of keyboard time.
Need to figure out who that volunteer is so I can send him or her a bunch of Starbucks gift cards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: Need to figure out who that volunteer is so I can send him or her a bunch of Starbucks gift cards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I thought it was some guy who flowed but was still doing it.
Quote: I thought it was some guy who flowed but was still doing it.
Wow. I know it was created by someone a while back that has flowed, but I can’t imagine that kind of dedication to keep updating after flow. With all the new hires and upgrades. Like I said. That’s a lot of time even for someone who is still involved.
Wasn't there a new hire class today?
Quote: Wasn't there a new hire class today?

I think it’s next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I think it’s next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it was every two weeks and since the last one was the 8th i figured it was today. My bad! Thanks
Could someone explain how Carry over trips work? Specifically if you trade into a carry-over trip, how is a conflict resolved on the following month? How is it paid?
183  583  633  673  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  693  733  783 
Page 683 of 1100
Go to