Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Pilot Lounge > COVID19
Time to stop politicizing Ivermectin >

Time to stop politicizing Ivermectin

Notices
COVID19 Pandemic Information and Reports

Time to stop politicizing Ivermectin

Old 09-09-2021, 06:40 PM
  #61  
Line Holder
 
AvNav23's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2021
Position: 320
Posts: 28
Default

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
So you’re saying Mark Zuckerburg would fact check his own funded research? You’re saying he’s putting out false information? There are numerous studies and data points from health officials around the world. Including the head of the Tokyo Medical Association. Are you saying he needs to step down so Japan can listen to your medical expertise instead.

btw, still waiting for you to find just ONE study that actually provides data instead of opinions that show Ivermectin is ineffective. Just one. That’s all im
asking for. If you’re so certain it’s making people drop like flies it should be pretty easy for you to find.

Also, while you’re searching for that data that doesn’t exist, can you also find just ONE doctor anywhere that’s used Ivermectin that advises against it? Again, just one. That’s all I’m asking for. It was prescribed 88,000 times last week in HUMANS just in the U.S. If the data is as clear as you say, it shouldn’t be that hard to find a doctor that doesn’t support it. Waiting…
Well if it was prescribed 88,000 times to people like you then all it proves is that doctors will do anything to just get tin foil hat people like you out of their office.

As far as finding ya a study I don’t feel like internet sleuthing and you are so good at finding research on this from highly reputable sources 🙄. So why don’t you look into it and get back to me. I’m waiting…

The fact that you have been endlessly repeating this same tired set of “facts” and “DATA” over and over again is exhausting and unconvincing to everyone. How about you just 🤐 and let the science and research play out and then I’ll be ready to accept your statement of being completely full of &*it.

And before you start again I’ll highlight your greatest hits. But but India…studies…data…Israel…numbers… 🥱
AvNav23 is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 06:54 PM
  #62  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 948
Default

Originally Posted by AvNav23 View Post
Well if it was prescribed 88,000 times to people like you then all it proves is that doctors will do anything to just get tin foil hat people like you out of their office.

As far as finding ya a study I don’t feel like internet sleuthing and you are so good at finding research on this from highly reputable sources 🙄. So why don’t you look into it and get back to me. I’m waiting…

The fact that you have been endlessly repeating this same tired set of “facts” and “DATA” over and over again is exhausting and unconvincing to everyone. How about you just 🤐 and let the science and research play out and then I’ll be ready to accept your statement of being completely full of &*it.

And before you start again I’ll highlight your greatest hits. But but India…studies…data…Israel…numbers… 🥱
The science and data are in my favor. You’re going to be waiting a very long time. I’ve provided numerous examples. You’re so certain, but can’t even provide one example. Very convincing. Go back to believing in Santa Claus and unicorns because someone somewhere told you they were real once.
Thedude86 is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 07:01 PM
  #63  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2020
Posts: 1,115
Default

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
Go back to believing in Santa Claus and unicorns because someone somewhere told you they were real once.
Kind of chuckled at the irony of this comment being under a religious thread.
Hedley is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 08:09 PM
  #64  
Line Holder
 
AvNav23's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2021
Position: 320
Posts: 28
Default

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
The science and data are in my favor. You’re going to be waiting a very long time. I’ve provided numerous examples. You’re so certain, but can’t even provide one example. Very convincing. Go back to believing in Santa Claus and unicorns because someone somewhere told you they were real once.
Good lord you’ve provided nothing but nonsense and what’s the problem with believing in unicorns and Santa. Both of those things are far more believable than your “research” and thank you for being honest about my certainty being highly convincing I am truly glad I have helped you see the light. I’ll sleep better knowing I’ve helped one more wayward soul. 🙏
AvNav23 is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 08:22 PM
  #65  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 948
Default

Originally Posted by AvNav23 View Post
Good lord you’ve provided nothing but nonsense and what’s the problem with believing in unicorns and Santa. Both of those things are far more believable than your “research” and thank you for being honest about my certainty being highly convincing I am truly glad I have helped you see the light. I’ll sleep better knowing I’ve helped one more wayward soul. 🙏
translation…

FDA says there is no evidence that 2+2=4 despite citing no proof otherwise.

Mathematicians around the world… “actually, 2+2 does equal 4”

AvNav… “trust the experts!! If you believe 2+2=4 you’re a conspiracy theorist. If you believe in math at all you’re a murderer!!”
Thedude86 is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 08:26 PM
  #66  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2014
Posts: 817
Default

I have always thought Santa would do better if he had unicorns driving his sleigh rather than reindeer. (As long as they were vaccinated, of course)
worstpilotever is offline  
Old 09-09-2021, 09:27 PM
  #67  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 948
Default

Originally Posted by GolferNJ View Post
Why are you pushing Ivermectin on a thread about religious exemptions? I’d say you’re like a broken record, but at least a broken record is worth listening to once.
I asked somebody if they would be ok if United mandated Ivermectin since some on here claim a private company can mandate its employees to do whatever they want. It’s obvious most only believe that as long as it’s something they agree with. The precedent has been set. You agree with it now, you might not agree with it when it comes to something else in the future.
Thedude86 is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 01:55 AM
  #68  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Down N Out
Posts: 115
Default

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
I asked somebody if they would be ok if United mandated Ivermectin since some on here claim a private company can mandate its employees to do whatever they want. It’s obvious most only believe that as long as it’s something they agree with. The precedent has been set. You agree with it now, you might not agree with it when it comes to something else in the future.
Golfer is just one of the many on this website who can't see what is going on and how bad it is for all of us because as you just wrote, "he agrees with it". This government is completely out of control and I ask all of the people here who voted for Biden, are you still proud of that vote??? Honest question. The speech from yesterday afternoon should scare the hell out of all Americans and we should be marching to D.C. immediately. This President's poll numbers are now in the 30s and has no political capital but he still figures he can do this. Is it just a distraction from Afghanistan or is this gonna really happen? It seems shocking to me that his poll numbers are this bad considering he got more votes than Obama. It is almost like he has no base and got no where near 81 million votes. Just sayin.
beetlehog is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 03:38 AM
  #69  
Gets Weekdays Off
 
skywatch's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Economy Minus
Posts: 865
Default

Originally Posted by DropTank View Post
"Mounting Evidence"

The detractors say "neigh" but you guys saddle up with your Don Quixote like veracity that should have been sent to pasture.
So bridle your anger, and try to remain stable.
well, if you can’t be right, be clever…appreciate the dad jokes, always! Seriously!
skywatch is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 07:13 AM
  #70  
Line holder
 
symbian simian's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A
Posts: 1,694
Default

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
I asked somebody if they would be ok if United mandated Ivermectin since some on here claim a private company can mandate its employees to do whatever they want. It’s obvious most only believe that as long as it’s something they agree with. The precedent has been set. You agree with it now, you might not agree with it when it comes to something else in the future.
If it was the approved for human version, and prescribed by a doctor, and has no real side effects, and was recommended by the CDC, I would have no problem with it, just like uhh, getting the vaccine?
symbian simian is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
peengleeson
Flight Schools and Training
31
10-22-2018 07:39 AM
shavetail
Military
65
01-19-2018 04:29 PM
Around123
Regional
73
01-09-2014 09:37 AM
blue34
Flight Schools and Training
20
04-14-2011 08:48 AM
wmuflyboy
Flight Schools and Training
29
05-30-2009 08:40 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread