Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 PM
  #12281  
Lineholder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: Death by Powerpoint
Posts: 447
Default

Originally Posted by 42jeff View Post
With all the people withdrawing from the vacancies...will that result in people getting forced off who got one that they wanted?
secondary awards are given when the person that was in that position left for greener pastures, if that person withdraws, no more secondary vacancy. So secondary awards may be rescinded, ones wothlut notes are yours as long as you don't withdraw.
web500sjc is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 08:44 PM
  #12282  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 21
Default

Did anyone here own penny Pinnacle stock from the bankruptcy days? If so, what happened to your shares after Delta purchased the company?
Thrust Hector is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 09:24 PM
  #12283  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 840
Default

What are the latest health insurance options at 9E for a family guy and how much do you pay on average per month? Are you happy with it?
CaptYoda is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 05:07 AM
  #12284  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Ca. CRJ 200
Posts: 348
Default

Originally Posted by web500sjc View Post
secondary awards are given when the person that was in that position left for greener pastures, if that person withdraws, no more secondary vacancy. So secondary awards may be rescinded, ones wothlut notes are yours as long as you don't withdraw.
Thank you. I got DTW moving from my number 9 to number 1 choice and was worried that with all the changes that I might wind up losing it.
42jeff is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 05:32 AM
  #12285  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 49
Default

So what is ATL looking like for a new hire starting class next month?
CMA757 is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 05:57 AM
  #12286  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Ca. CRJ 200
Posts: 348
Default

Originally Posted by CaptYoda View Post
What are the latest health insurance options at 9E for a family guy and how much do you pay on average per month? Are you happy with it?
I pay roughly $606 a month, giving me and my family of 7 decent health insurance (depending on your definition that is...we also have Tricare since I'm retired Air Force, some of my kids are older so having the extra works out...ALSO you need to get the base insurance to provide the extra coverages listed), dental, vision, 401k, disability- short and long term, catastrophic coverage, not the best but ok life insurance on all of us and if I remember right a loss of license coverage.

All in all pretty happy, like I said, my kids are all older (25,21,21) and one that's 17 so with my wife not working anymore it's helpful. The HSA is decent and there's ways to pick up basically free funding into it each year by answering some questions and not being smokers.

Check out endeavorbenefits.com
42jeff is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 05:58 AM
  #12287  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Jkurtfly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: CRJ 900 FO
Posts: 138
Default

Originally Posted by CMA757 View Post
So what is ATL looking like for a new hire starting class next month?
Will know more Monday when the award is final. My guess is it will be pretty good. There will probably be another vacancy while you are in class, so if you don't get it right away, you will soon afterwards.
Jkurtfly is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 06:04 AM
  #12288  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 840
Default

Originally Posted by 42jeff View Post
I pay roughly $606 a month, giving me and my family of 7 decent health insurance (depending on your definition that is...we also have Tricare since I'm retired Air Force, some of my kids are older so having the extra works out...ALSO you need to get the base insurance to provide the extra coverages listed), dental, vision, 401k, disability- short and long term, catastrophic coverage, not the best but ok life insurance on all of us and if I remember right a loss of license coverage.

All in all pretty happy, like I said, my kids are all older (25,21,21) and one that's 17 so with my wife not working anymore it's helpful. The HSA is decent and there's ways to pick up basically free funding into it each year by answering some questions and not being smokers.

Check out endeavorbenefits.com
Thanks for the link and the information. $606/month does seem a bit high but I guess that's the going rate these days?

I spoke to a pilot recruiter yesterday and he said that new hires should be able to hold ATL right out of training.
CaptYoda is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 06:24 AM
  #12289  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Ca. CRJ 200
Posts: 348
Default

Originally Posted by CaptYoda View Post
Thanks for the link and the information. $606/month does seem a bit high but I guess that's the going rate these days?

I spoke to a pilot recruiter yesterday and he said that new hires should be able to hold ATL right out of training.
Having never had to pay for health insurance before except for dental right after I retired, it was a tough pill to swallow. At least they take hte payments semi-monthly
42jeff is offline  
Old 03-25-2017, 06:32 AM
  #12290  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: CA CRJ900
Posts: 324
Default

Originally Posted by CaptYoda View Post
Thanks for the link and the information. $606/month does seem a bit high but I guess that's the going rate these days?

I spoke to a pilot recruiter yesterday and he said that new hires should be able to hold ATL right out of training.
A recruiters purpose is to recruit. No one knows how ATL will shake out until one or two more vacancies. The first vacancy is not even final so how could anyone predict. !I know several 2015-2016 FOs that did not bid it this time so they could wait and see the lines and seniority. My gut is the first vacancy will be pretty junior and the rest will be senior.
4myfamily is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices