Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
269  669  719  759  765  766  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  779  819  869 
Page 769 of 948
Go to
Quote: How frequently does Frontier hold classes, and how long does it take to get a class date from the job offer date?
The question is asked about once every other week. Why don't you peruse the thread and you WILL fine your answer!
Quote: How frequently does Frontier hold classes, and how long does it take to get a class date from the job offer date?
Once a month, and 2-4 weeks.
Quote: The question is asked about once every other week. Why don't you peruse the thread and you WILL fine your answer!
This is the new type of people applying now. They are lazy and don't want to do any research. They think apply and they will be called and then hired. That easy. That is how it was for them for the regionals so how could it be any different for a Major...
Quote: The question is asked about once every other week. Why don't you peruse the thread and you WILL fine your answer!
What don't you just answer the question and don't be a jerk. Or ignore the question if it bothers you. Why must people in these forums be like this??
For those interested in F9. What a career at F9 offers, compared to others in our peer group (United contract comparison originally posted on Spirit sub forum):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5prdjz8wuazcp6m/large-carrier-contract-comparison-2017-1st-quarter-1.pdf?dl=0
Quote: For those interested in F9. What a career at F9 offers, compared to others in our peer group (United contract comparison originally posted on Spirit sub forum):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5prdjz8wua...ter-1.pdf?dl=0
Pretty unbelievable, some of the stuff in there. Healthcare looks like it for sure needs to change as well as the obvious pay discrepancy. Good luck to you. I hope you get what is truly fair.
Actually, I did, but those things change sometimes and I was looking for current information.
Quote: This is the new type of people applying now. They are lazy and don't want to do any research. They think apply and they will be called and then hired. That easy. That is how it was for them for the regionals so how could it be any different for a Major...
Actually, I've read the whole thread.
Quote: Once a month, and 2-4 weeks.
Thank you.
I apologize that you have gotten rude answers from folks that actually took the time and effort to type something when they could have simply been nice and gave you the answer you were looking for.

The answer is we interview for 3 consecutive days every month that start on the second Tuesday each month. Sometime we add another random day if we need more candidates and can likewise cut a day.

We interview in the upper teens each day. Classes start every first Monday of each month as well and generally slated for about 24 new hires each class.

This being said, is the "normal" routine right now and can always change a little here and there. There could be a temporary slow down over the Summer months then back to business as usual.
269  669  719  759  765  766  767  768  769  770  771  772  773  779  819  869 
Page 769 of 948
Go to