Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
66  566  966  1016  1056  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  1076  1116  1166  1566  2066 
Page 1066 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Absolutely. And as an FO, I can afford to pack or buy a meal that far exceeds the quality of an airline leftover meal. And I don't really mind the lack of automation on the 200, as I prefer to hand fly as much as I can anyway.
Hand fly? Not what im talking about, bleed automation, fadec, less resets, ice that just works, packs that blow ice at you because of a better automated pack system. Fire test one switch. Good Lord, its one thing to have flown both and have an opinion, to be tribal over a jet that'll be parked in another 2 years is stupid when you haven't even flown the other one.
IMHO the -900 is good if you want longer legs and the potential for better overnights.
Quote: IMHO the -900 is good if you want longer legs and the potential for better overnights.
You guys and gals keep bidding the heavy 9...as I watch my schedule and QOL continue to get better as a line holder(NYC). I sat one month of reserve vs...I'd still be forever reserve on the 900(NYC). This is on the captain side.

It still boggles my mind why on earth anyone would bid an aircraft over QOL. Obviously there is a caveat to this. Bidding a certain aircraft to be based at home, I'd do that in a second.
You're right, I haven't flown the 900. But I have flown with many who have, and they all seem to prefer the 200 over the 900. So that's what I have to go by. I may seem stupid to you, but I am smart enough to listen to the advice of those with more experience than I.

At the end of the day, they all go really fast and carry people from point A to point B.

Quote: Hand fly? Not what im talking about, bleed automation, fadec, less resets, ice that just works, packs that blow ice at you because of a better automated pack system. Fire test one switch. Good Lord, its one thing to have flown both and have an opinion, to be tribal over a jet that'll be parked in another 2 years is stupid when you haven't even flown the other one.
Quote: If anyone has some info on a crash pad in walking distance of LGA could you PM me?

Thanks in advance!
Quote: And me too!
Check your PMs.
Quote: You're right, I haven't flown the 900. But I have flown with many who have, and they all seem to prefer the 200 over the 900. So that's what I have to go by. I may seem stupid to you, but I am smart enough to listen to the advice of those with more experience than I.

At the end of the day, they all go really fast and carry people from point A to point B.
Huh? You should report those people to the FAA to have their medical pulled. That's insanity.
Quote: Check your PMs.
Thank you very much!
Quote: Huh? You should report those people to the FAA to have their medical pulled. That's insanity.
Ha! 900 is a better plane, no doubt. Thats why I could only be a reserve captain on it vs a decent line on the 200. The "200 is better crowd" is in denial, I am struggling to come up with anything aside from relative seniority that is better on the 200... long term stability maybe?
Quote: Ha! 900 is a better plane, no doubt. Thats why I could only be a reserve captain on it vs a decent line on the 200. The "200 is better crowd" is in denial, I am struggling to come up with anything aside from relative seniority that is better on the 200... long term stability maybe?
Layovers in small cities happens way more on the 200, if your into that kind of thing. Not sitting in an airplane for 3+ hours is another...
I don't think anyone says the 200 is better. Just that at the end of the day for $2 less per hour, it doesn't matter.

When I started, I wanted the 900. Would have bid for it and gotten it, had it not been for a couple of wise, helpful fellas here who talked me into the 200. I took their advice, bid 200, and am very glad I did for movement alone. Who needs FADEC when a FODEC is more fun to talk to anyway?

Quote: Ha! 900 is a better plane, no doubt. Thats why I could only be a reserve captain on it vs a decent line on the 200. The "200 is better crowd" is in denial, I am struggling to come up with anything aside from relative seniority that is better on the 200... long term stability maybe?
66  566  966  1016  1056  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  1076  1116  1166  1566  2066 
Page 1066 of 2545
Go to