Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
195  695  1095  1145  1185  1191  1192  1193  1194  1195  1196  1197  1198  1199  1205  1245  1295  1695  2195 
Page 1195 of 2545
Go to
Quote: There is literally nothing you can do. Maybe go ape Sh*T!! and create a scene!!
Sure there is. We've had issues like this in the past. Let base management know. Then the union. Then OSHA. Then the Fire Marshal. Maybe the Port Authority. And so on and so forth.

If that doesn't work lay on the ground and yell "my back!" If you need coaching on how to do this watch the movie Friday. There is a wonderful scene in the liqour store that demonstrates how to do this.
Quote: Sure there is. We've had issues like this in the past. Let base management know. Then the union. Then OSHA. Then the Fire Marshal. Maybe the Port Authority. And so on and so forth.

If that doesn't work lay on the ground and yell "my back!" If you need coaching on how to do this watch the movie Friday. There is a wonderful scene in the liqour store that demonstrates how to do this.
Pretty good scene in Caddyshack where Cervik takes one in the arm.
Quote: 100% with you. If management consistently blows through deadlines like they don't mean anything then why should I show up to work on time? I try not to let the little things get under my skin but enough is enough man.
Maybe because you agreed by contract to show up on time, maybe because 76 other people are counting on you to show up on time, maybe because the company pays you on time, or provides benefits on time, need I go one. There is no delay to movement, there is no delay on start of schedule, there is no delay on anything, expect you having a little clue as what might happen to you in a couple months. The award doesn't mean anything anyway, the final will be dramatically different.
Folks, chill.

Good things:
New base
More planes
Paper going the way of the dodo soon

Bad things:
Deadline on initial moved three days

Keep everything in perspective, this is small.
Quote: I've heard first hand there is a bunch of guys who live in Atlanta that still wanna commute than give up their printers and double FMS
Your 200's don't have printers?
Quote: Your 200's don't have printers?
Most don't although the tails coming on line this year do ...
Quote: Folks, chill.

Good things:
New base
More planes
Paper going the way of the dodo soon

Bad things:
Deadline on initial moved three days

Keep everything in perspective, this is small.
Why? This is all the reason in the world to not trust the company on anything. If they can't keep their word on something as trivial as the initial award, why can we trust them on anything?
Is it just me or does the latest negotiations update translate to pay cuts unless you work your ass off and no improvement on career progression?
Quote: Is it just me or does the latest negotiations update translate to pay cuts unless you work your ass off and no improvement on career progression?
Couldn't agree more. Much more alarming than a vacancy is the tone of the MEC for the last two emails regarding negotiations. They sound like they are written from a management perspective.
Quote: Why? This is all the reason in the world to not trust the company on anything. If they can't keep their word on something as trivial as the initial award, why can we trust them on anything?
Lol. You trolling?
Quote: Couldn't agree more. Much more alarming than a vacancy is the tone of the MEC for the last two emails regarding negotiations. They sound like they are written from a management perspective.
Responsibly lowering expectations from their absurd ask is warranted. The militant crap isnt going to work.

There WAS a portion of this pilot group that refused to get paid crap to work and they left. The current pilot group is is either happy about their wage or unhappy enough to ***** but not leave. If pilots don't leave you have no leverage.

If you're not getting paid enough to work here, leave. You can always come back with your longevity.

By the way, next time you have a PSA guy in the hotel van thank them for you 23k if theyre ex pinnacolslaba.
195  695  1095  1145  1185  1191  1192  1193  1194  1195  1196  1197  1198  1199  1205  1245  1295  1695  2195 
Page 1195 of 2545
Go to