Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
801  1301  1701  1751  1791  1797  1798  1799  1800  1801  1802  1803  1804  1805  1811  1851  1901  2301 
Page 1801 of 2545
Go to
Pretty crazy I sat as an FO at 9E for 7 years waiting to upgrade and finally bailed with another 1.5-2 years projection before I would swap seats. Now they’re hiring practically DEC’s 3 years later.
Quote: Pretty crazy I sat as an FO at 9E for 7 years waiting to upgrade and finally bailed with another 1.5-2 years projection before I would swap seats. Now they’re hiring practically DEC’s 3 years later.
Come back as one
Quote: Pretty crazy I sat as an FO at 9E for 7 years waiting to upgrade and finally bailed with another 1.5-2 years projection before I would swap seats. Now they’re hiring practically DEC’s 3 years later.
Endeavor happily drove everyone away, then realized they needed pilots to staff the airplanes. They got it figured out a little too late it seems.
Quote: Come back as one
Actually I am, with the LOA for me to come back with my longevity and the fact that I have the company time requirement and they're waiving it down, feel pretty certain I can come back and finally get in the left seat. From what I've heard talking with old friends and what I've read, this place is much better than from when I left.
Quote: Actually I am, with the LOA for me to come back with my longevity and the fact that I have the company time requirement and they're waiving it down, feels pretty certain I can come back and finally get in the left seat. From what I've heard talking with old friends and what I've read, this place is much better than from when I left.
I was here then, and I can vouch that it’s much better now. It’s still a regional though, and Delta is still Delta
Quote: Actually I am, with the LOA for me to come back with my longevity and the fact that I have the company time requirement and they're waiving it down, feel pretty certain I can come back and finally get in the left seat. From what I've heard talking with old friends and what I've read, this place is much better than from when I left.
I would definitely agree with that it is better now.
Quote: What he is saying is that if enough people do not upgrade, they are going to HAVE TO hire DECs. Not that they want to. I took it as lighting a fire under some asses. The more Captains BEHIND me the better but I get it. I think they want more people internally to upgrade. I don’t think they really want DECs but you have to crew the Canadian Dream Jet. It will be interesting to see what happens this time. It will probably be like the last time with people still in training getting Capt slots. It’s going to people still in ground school. With the rumors of more Canadian Plastic toys coming, there will be a lot more slots. This binness is crazy though and you never know really know what the D Gods have in store for us.
Although we will probably have to implement a direct captain program, I don’t think the market share will invest in that. Namely because of the domiciles offered. Who the eff would direct into reserve in LGA or NYC as a whole? Very few. Expect more goose eggs from motherland.
^^^^ and I mean goose eggs in a good way.
Quote: ^^^^ and I mean goose eggs in a good way.
Better than the usual goose bumps
Quote: Although we will probably have to implement a direct captain program, I don’t think the market share will invest in that. Namely because of the domiciles offered. Who the eff would direct into reserve in LGA or NYC as a whole? Very few. Expect more goose eggs from motherland.
What about ATL?
801  1301  1701  1751  1791  1797  1798  1799  1800  1801  1802  1803  1804  1805  1811  1851  1901  2301 
Page 1801 of 2545
Go to