JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
325  375  415  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  435  475  525  925 
Page 425 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I am merely passing down and saying what ALPA has said in communications and at the rally?! That is all. The is not my personal opinion folks.
I really hope you are not an integral part of this process.
You type many words but communicate nothing.
We can all speculate what is going to happen, but nobody talking on the forum really knows anything about what will happen. If they did, legally, they can't say anything. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, because any relevant info would be said to only a few important people! None of which are on this forum✌️
Quote: We can all speculate what is going to happen, but nobody talking on the forum really knows anything about what will happen. If they did, legally, they can't say anything. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, because any relevant info would be said to only a few important people! None of which are on this forum✌️
Thanks for the newsflash Herc- this is an opinion forum and we're aware that nothing's binding. All speculation- we get it.👍
Quote: We can all speculate what is going to happen, but nobody talking on the forum really knows anything about what will happen. If they did, legally, they can't say anything. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who they are, because any relevant info would be said to only a few important people! None of which are on this forum✌️
Captain Obvious. The problem is on this opinion forum we can't even get a clear "opinion" from Hyperboy. We know things are "keeps getting better" but we have no idea what he is saying!

Like Bozo said, he types lots of words but actually says nothing!
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/jetblue-defends-bombardier-in-spat-with-boeing-441478/

Looks like the C series isn’t off the table yet.
Quote: https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/jetblue-defends-bombardier-in-spat-with-boeing-441478/

Looks like the C series isn’t off the table yet.
Just to play devils advocate, a blow to BDD with respect to C series pricing equals less leverage with Emb. An all of a sudden more expensive C Series means Emb doesn't have to come in as low to be competitive. So regardless of mgmt's desire for the CS100/300 to ever get a JetBlue paint job (or not), it matters.
Quote: Just to play devils advocate, a blow to BDD with respect to C series pricing equals less leverage with Emb. An all of a sudden more expensive C Series means Emb doesn't have to come in as low to be competitive. So regardless of mgmt's desire for the CS100/300 to ever get a JetBlue paint job (or not), it matters.
Eggsactly. I do hope we order C series, but this doesn't mean we will.
Just completed my first recurrent here. Was wondering if you need to expense your per diem on Concur or is it added automatically like a regular trip? It's not showing up on Rainmaker, hence the question. At my last airline we had to expense per diem during training.
Quote: Just completed my first recurrent here. Was wondering if you need to expense your per diem on Concur or is it added automatically like a regular trip? It's not showing up on Rainmaker, hence the question. At my last airline we had to expense per diem during training.
Should come automatically.
Guessing no C series for us with a 220% tariff. Garbage. Thanks Boeing.
325  375  415  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  435  475  525  925 
Page 425 of 1383
Go to