JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  692  732  782  1182 
Page 682 of 1383
Go to
Quote: No! You're wrong! Everything is garbage! EVERYTHING! It doesn't matter what changes, I'M MAD, AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW MAD I AM!!!!!!

And just so you know I'm serious:

Perfectly summed up train- and to think we've bickered before
These guys would be pi$$ed no matter what.
Wonder if Bdriver, POG and BeatNavy are going to the roadshows?
Ill see you all there and I hope you hammer the mec for direct answers- Just be prepared for some logical responses.
Not perfect, but wait to weigh this TA until you can at least understand 20% of it.
Good luck all.
Unless I'm missing something, which I usually am, this sounds equal to or better than UA to me.
Quote: Unless I'm missing something, which I usually am, this sounds equal to or better than UA to me.
Oh now youve done it...You have to call it a "turd" I think. The cool kids are bashing it up and down.
I agree- Section 25, at least the highlights, look great.
We have to wait for roadshows to fully judge.
And we should all have questions.
Reserves also “own the trip”

Meaning you are covered for extension pay too. Show me that at any other airline. That’s worth a lot of $$ here at JB do to our ****ty operations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Reserves also “own the trip”

Meaning you are covered for extension pay too. Show me that at any other airline. That’s worth a lot of $$ here at JB do to our ****ty operations.

If you're a Captain on reserve that misses their deadhead on RSV day 1 of 5....if that occurs once a month, that's an extra $25,000-$30,000/yr. I honestly thought they were going to get rid of the "outside the footprint" provision in this T/A.
Quote: Perfectly summed up train- and to think we've bickered before
These guys would be pi$$ed no matter what.
Wonder if Bdriver, POG and BeatNavy are going to the roadshows?
Ill see you all there and I hope you hammer the mec for direct answers- Just be prepared for some logical responses.
Not perfect, but wait to weigh this TA until you can at least understand 20% of it.
Good luck all.
Uh, if you are senior enough to hold LCR it will be great. For the rest of us it will be 17 days in a crash pad.

Sounds AMAZING! ZOMG! VOTE YES! I'M FULL OF HYPERBOLE AND STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS! I LOVE WORKING FOR LESS! CAPS LOCK RULEZZZ!

You own it at report time. Right now you own it when acknowledged within 2 hours of report. So it's a concession actually.
Quote: If you're a Captain on reserve that misses their deadhead on RSV day 1 of 5....if that occurs once a month, that's an extra $25,000-$30,000/yr.

I'm slow. Explain this to me.
Quote: I'm slow. Explain this to me.
4th year junior Airbus CA
$234/hr x 10 hrs (5hrs at 200%...used to be jra/prem)
One occurrence a month equals $28,000/yr.

Yes yes it is.
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686  692  732  782  1182 
Page 682 of 1383
Go to