JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
278  678  728  768  774  775  776  777  778  779  780  781  782  788  828  878  1278 
Page 778 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Guess? Or something more substantial?
Not a guess, but obviously not ironclad either. We'll be able to judge the source on April 11.
Quote: April 10th.
1. Moving much of the op (SOC/MOC) to MCO
2. London...
3. Plane (inadequate as built) LR
4. Leadership change
1. More sweet potato in the Blue Chips - the ratio is awful.
2. Extended hours on the Kew Shuttle - now serving your needs until 330am
3. Added cushions to the 190 flight deck seats - via an agreement with the “My Pillow” guy - note that My Pillows will now be sold onboard.
4. A new level added to the LIFT awards - 1/2 LIFT. For when you really felt like you should make the effort but just didn’t.
Quote: 1. More sweet potato in the Blue Chips - the ratio is awful.
3. Added cushions to the 190 flight deck seats - via an agreement with the “My Pillow” guy - note that My Pillows will now be sold onboard.
4. A new level added to the LIFT awards - 1/2 LIFT. For when you really felt like you should make the effort but just didn’t.
I vote Std Deviation to be our new CEO.
Quote: I vote Std Deviation to be our new CEO.
My first day at “work.”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7oNNT7s14
You've had some really entertaining posts lately STD, who knew you were so hilarious?
Way more accurate.
Quote: 4. A new level added to the LIFT awards - 1/2 LIFT. For when you really felt like you should make the effort but just didn’t.
Maybe a 0.002% Lyft Award?!

Last Trip..

F1: "Can you call Ops for [insert a list of BS items that should be done regardless every flight with 30 mins to departure time]

Me: "They know"

F1: "You act like you don't care!"

Me: "I'm not acting"
Quote: You've had some really entertaining posts lately STD, who knew you were so hilarious?
maybe the 190 makes bus pilots funny!

-or-

Sleeping between 2-5am on a regular basis makes for a normal, well adjusted human.
Quote: maybe the 190 makes bus pilots funny!

-or-

Sleeping between 2-5am on a regular basis makes for a normal, well adjusted human.
If I eat one more garbage plate during my 2 hr 40 min last day of reserve, day turn sit in ROC...
Quote: maybe the 190 makes bus pilots funny!

-or-

So...

***Sleeping between 2-5am (what's this and how do you do it?)*** on a regular basis makes for a normal, well adjusted human.
278  678  728  768  774  775  776  777  778  779  780  781  782  788  828  878  1278 
Page 778 of 1383
Go to