Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > > >
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #511  
looking for underboob
 
bohicagain's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: 737 B
Posts: 686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucking Bar View Post
Council 44 meeting, August 1st. Not saying it will work, but attendance would skyrocket.
I hope he means female strippers not that their is anything wrong with it
bohicagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #512  
Endeavah
 
Mesabah's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,195
Default

Actually, hiring only 20 per month means no Pinnacle SSP pilots will be hired, it will all be flows until Compass/XJ exhausts their flows.
Mesabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #513  
Gets Weekends Off
 
fisherpilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: Corporate Pilot
Posts: 405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucking Bar View Post
Council 44 meeting, August 1st. Not saying it will work, but attendance would skyrocket.

I'm sure it would!
fisherpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #514  
Gets Weekends Off
 
PinnacleFO's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ Captain
Posts: 1,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
Actually, hiring only 20 per month means no Pinnacle SSP pilots will be hired, it will all be flows until Compass/XJ exhausts their flows.
This is where we need clarification, or maybe just any info on the process. I was under the understanding that in each class delta has there will be 12 pinnacle pilots in it. I could be wrong for sure I just thought that is what we were told.
PinnacleFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #515  
Gets Weekends Off
 
shiznit's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2009
Position: right for a long, long time
Posts: 2,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinnacleFO View Post
This is where we need clarification, or maybe just any info on the process. I was under the understanding that in each class delta has there will be 12 pinnacle pilots in it. I could be wrong for sure I just thought that is what we were told.
PNCL pilots will fill 1/3 or 12 (whichever is less) of available positions in a class excluding CPZ/XJ flows... It's in the bridge agreement.
shiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #516  
Endeavah
 
Mesabah's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,195
Default

It's 1/3 or 12 or the remain slots after the compass/XJ flows, so 20 a month = 0 Pinnacle pilots. They would have to hire at least 65 pilots a month to get 12 SSP guys. 65 - 20 - 9 = 36 * 1/3 = 12.
Mesabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #517  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: French Bus Capn'
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
It's 1/3 or 12 or the remain slots after the compass/XJ flows, so 20 a month = 0 Pinnacle pilots. They would have to hire at least 65 pilots a month to get 12 SSP guys. 65 - 20 - 9 = 36 * 1/3 = 12.
Delta HR will keep track of all that math?
ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #518  
Da Hudge
 
80ktsClamp's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer
Posts: 16,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Delta HR will keep track of all that math?
It's contractual and they will be held to it. So, yes.
80ktsClamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #519  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: French Bus Capn'
Posts: 6,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80ktsClamp View Post
It's contractual and they will be held to it. So, yes.
Do you think this SSP will work as advertised? What about the CA requirement and lifer logjam.
ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #520  
Da Hudge
 
80ktsClamp's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer
Posts: 16,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Do you think this SSP will work as advertised? What about the CA requirement and lifer logjam.
I think it will logjam as advertised.
80ktsClamp is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
News Report: Comair getting shut down? Bucking Bar Regional 181 07-28-2012 07:47 PM
DAL to replace 100 757's with 739's FastDEW Major 201 09-03-2011 06:42 AM
Re: RAH Quagmire Major 253 04-16-2011 06:19 AM
DAL/NW Labor issues Q & A Scoop Mergers and Acquisitions 38 04-16-2008 07:13 AM
Delta to Airtran: no deal anymore RockBottom Major 0 09-15-2006 09:50 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:54 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1