Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 06-03-2016, 06:11 AM
  #3051  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 176
Default

Any idea why the wait for the CJO is about two weeks , as in other places you get it on the spot ?
Mistek89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:12 AM
  #3052  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2007
Posts: 194
Default

Originally Posted by MD-11Loader
Got the email to interview a few minutes ago. Time to set up a date and then start studying like a crazy person. I want to 175, but I also want ORD due to the easy commute from GRR. Decisions, decisions. Hopefully it works out.
Good luck! If you take either the CRJ or EMB there is also a good probability you"ll have somewhat frequent overnights around home. GRR, AZO and TVC are common overnights in the ORD system. I think LAN is starting this summer for us as well.
go skers is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:13 AM
  #3053  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by MD-11Loader
Got the email to interview a few minutes ago. Time to set up a date and then start studying like a crazy person. I want to 175, but I also want ORD due to the easy commute from GRR. Decisions, decisions. Hopefully it works out.
Im on the E175 class that started few weeks ago. The nice thing about the E175 is that you will get a line right out the bat while guys in other equipments are on reserve for years with crappy schedules.

Right now training is backed up. You will have plenty on time to study(don't sweat it) but in the meantime, enjoy those travel bennies.

I know I will.
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:24 AM
  #3054  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2013
Posts: 176
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver
Im on the E175 class that started few weeks ago. The nice thing about the E175 is that you will get a line right out the bat while guys in other equipments are on reserve for years with crappy schedules.

Right now training is backed up. You will have plenty on time to study(don't sweat it) but in the meantime, enjoy those travel bennies.

I know I will.
Is everyone going into the E175 or they are allowing you to choose base and equip ?
Mistek89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:27 AM
  #3055  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by Mistek89
Is everyone going into the E175 or they are allowing you to choose base and equip ?
Its a hit or miss. I did passed the previous class because they didn't offered the E175.
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:39 AM
  #3056  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2007
Posts: 194
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver
Its a hit or miss. I did passed the previous class because they didn't offered the E175.
So when are your sims starting?
go skers is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 06:51 AM
  #3057  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,707
Default

Originally Posted by E175 Driver
Im on the E175 class that started few weeks ago. The nice thing about the E175 is that you will get a line right out the bat while guys in other equipments are on reserve for years with crappy schedules.

Right now training is backed up. You will have plenty on time to study(don't sweat it) but in the meantime, enjoy those travel bennies.

I know I will.
and when the displacement happens, you will be ord e145 on reserve. never gloat publicly about being able to step on someone.
you should be in management.
buddies8 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 09:07 AM
  #3058  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MD-11Loader's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn
Posts: 1,138
Default

Originally Posted by go skers
Good luck! If you take either the CRJ or EMB there is also a good probability you"ll have somewhat frequent overnights around home. GRR, AZO and TVC are common overnights in the ORD system. I think LAN is starting this summer for us as well.
While the overnights at home would be nice, for me, it is about getting the 170, so DFW for now, and hopefully ORD in the future.
MD-11Loader is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 10:14 AM
  #3059  
Gets Weekends Off
 
E175 Driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: E175
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by MD-11Loader
While the overnights at home would be nice, for me, it is about getting the 170, so DFW for now, and hopefully ORD in the future.
Good call.
E175 Driver is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 10:34 AM
  #3060  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2013
Position: A320 FO
Posts: 501
Default

SMH...

Filler
highflyer1980 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 05:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 01:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 12:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 09:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices