Skywest

Subscribe
501  901  951  991  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1011  1051  1101  1501 
Page 1001 of 1519
Go to
Unfortunately, SkyWest guys would jump on that and bring this industry down even further..
Quote: Yep, saw it and hit delete. I did the company a favor a few weeks back on my day off. They felt the need to extend it into another day off and then give me a sad when I refused. That was the last thing I'll ever help out with.

Sad? What kind of double speak is that? Are you guys living in 1984?
Scheduled Assignment Deviation = SAD

Do anything to **** off crew support and they ding you with one. Requires a talk with the CP. Get one and it knocks you out of being a check airman or working in the training department.

The term must have been made up by a high school dropout with the mentality of a five year old.
Quote: Scheduled Assignment Deviation = SAD

Do anything to **** off crew support and they ding you with one. Requires a talk with the CP. Get one and it knocks you out of being a check airman or working in the training department.

The term must have been made up by a high school dropout with the mentality of a five year old.
Does it? Are you sure?

You sound frightened. You know these things only work when everyone fears them or is singled out. Pilot goals should include getting one of these per month each. Take the power away. It's pretty simple if you think about it. Why should breaking of rules be allowed one way only? Seems only fair.
I keep 3-4 SADs on my tally, you can get them for not signing in on time, even if all the computers are down. Never had to talk to anyone about my multitude of various SADs. I dared Steve-O to give me a SAD, he did, never heard about that one either.

Checking in late might do it if the flight goes out late, it was a crew delay, and somebody notices. But just checking in late won't do it. Trust me.

Most CPs ignore them unless you get a lot in a short period.

I doubt one SAD would preclude you from the training dept, stuff happens.

It's pointless to pizz off CS...just smile and nod, and then hose them over when the opportunity arises. Be the consummate professional on the phone cuz it's recorded and I know people who have lost battles because the instant replay didn't sound good at all. CS wins when the incite you to lose your cool on tape because then they own your butt.

But if they give you a BS SAD...just don't go to work that day, they already gave you a SAD what more can they do. If you run cringing into work with your SAD still stinging your derriere, they won. They whipped you like a dog and still got what they want. Wait a while then call and tell them your car broke or something and you won't be able to make it. They'll get that message loud and clear but nobody can prove a thing.
Quote: Checking in late might do it if the flight goes out late, it was a crew delay, and somebody notices. But just checking in late won't do it. Trust me.

Most CPs ignore them unless you get a lot in a short period.

I doubt one SAD would preclude you from the training dept, stuff happens.

It's pointless to pizz off CS...just smile and nod, and then hose them over when the opportunity arises. Be the consummate professional on the phone cuz it's recorded and I know people who have lost battles because the instant replay didn't sound good at all. CS wins when the incite you to lose your cool on tape because then they own your butt.

But if they give you a BS SAD...just don't go to work that day, they already gave you a SAD what more can they do. If you run cringing into work with your SAD still stinging your derriere, they won. They whipped you like a dog and still got what they want. Wait a while then call and tell them your car broke or something and you won't be able to make it. They'll get that message loud and clear but nobody can prove a thing.

But they can only issue a SAD for violating a company policy, right?
DEN 175 domicile finally official?
Quote: checking in late might do it if the flight goes out late, it was a crew delay, and somebody notices. But just checking in late won't do it. Trust me.

Most cps ignore them unless you get a lot in a short period.

I doubt one sad would preclude you from the training dept, stuff happens.

It's pointless to pizz off cs...just smile and nod, and then hose them over when the opportunity arises. Be the consummate professional on the phone cuz it's recorded and i know people who have lost battles because the instant replay didn't sound good at all. Cs wins when the incite you to lose your cool on tape because then they own your butt.

But if they give you a bs sad...just don't go to work that day, they already gave you a sad what more can they do. If you run cringing into work with your sad still stinging your derriere, they won. They whipped you like a dog and still got what they want. Wait a while then call and tell them your car broke or something and you won't be able to make it. They'll get that message loud and clear but nobody can prove a thing.
SP 3006.7 (5) A, 2, a), b), c)
501  901  951  991  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1011  1051  1101  1501 
Page 1001 of 1519
Go to