Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
165  665  1065  1115  1155  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1167  1168  1169  1175  1215  1265  1665  2165 
Page 1165 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So? That ain't how they're gonna decide bases. Call your rep and let them know that's your price but it's a non starter.

Delta and endeavor doesn't need anything from us, the classes are full and senior guys arent attritting. They'll put bases where ever makes sense to them and you'll leave or stay and gripe. I submit gojets as evidence they dont care about their metrics.

Despite all that they are actively negotiating according to the fast read. If Delta needs Endeavor to park 200s after dec2018 then you won't get a retention extension.Get a deal done or leave for a company that has a large dtw base. You're capped out, and it looks like you're bases will be NY and maybe ATL when the 200s finally get parked.
Agree to all of it! But at the end of the day, one must ask themselves...is the DGI worth coming to Endeavor? In my humble opinion if I was just starting out I would without a doubt head to Envoy. I write this because in six years I most likely will be flying at AA, plus I didn't go in debt 100k for a four year degree. Just think how many regional guys are in debt living with mom and pop hoping to land a legacy job. Something to seriously consider with retirements and AA's commitment to their regional feed.
Quote: Agree to all of it! But at the end of the day, one must ask themselves...is the DGI worth coming to Endeavor? In my humble opinion if I was just starting out I would without a doubt head to Envoy. I write this because in six years I most likely will be flying at AA, plus I didn't go in debt 100k for a four year degree. Just think how many regional guys are in debt living with mom and pop hoping to land a legacy job. Something to seriously consider with retirements and AA's commitment to their regional feed.
Agreed, I also believe that a very small amount of actual new pilots that are coming into the airline world from being CFI's are coming to EDV.

I would be very curious to find out what the actual numbers are, of brand new pilots that never had a professional flying job are coming to EDV.

Back when I was in class, we had maybe a handful of pure CFI's. Maybe 3 out of 20 people in the class.. the majority of us were all previous 135 and 121 guys.
Quote: What's the average target line value set at on PBS?
75 credits
Quote: Agreed, I also believe that a very small amount of actual new pilots that are coming into the airline world from being CFI's are coming to EDV.

I would be very curious to find out what the actual numbers are, of brand new pilots that never had a professional flying job are coming to EDV.

Back when I was in class, we had maybe a handful of pure CFI's. Maybe 3 out of 20 people in the class.. the majority of us were all previous 135 and 121 guys.
My class of nine months ago was majority young new pilots who either had a little 135 time or were CFIs. About 4 military looking to get recency of hours, and 3 return to works. Maybe it has changed now with the Envoy pay package...
This just in MEN. if you're over 36 and your left ball doesn't hang slightly lower than your right one, GET CHECKED OUT. Don't ask for citations.
Quote: Agreed, I also believe that a very small amount of actual new pilots that are coming into the airline world from being CFI's are coming to EDV.

From what I heard in MSP that's how the classes have been for most of 2016. I think it will change since Air Whisky now has some kind of future. If I had to guess we'll probably still get some 135 guys if their commute is short or can be based close to home. I don't think we'll ever have a flow but I do think the lack of is why the younger guys who are starting out are electing to go to the AA WO's.
Quote: Agree to all of it! But at the end of the day, one must ask themselves...is the DGI worth coming to Endeavor? In my humble opinion if I was just starting out I would without a doubt head to Envoy. I write this because in six years I most likely will be flying at AA, plus I didn't go in debt 100k for a four year degree. Just think how many regional guys are in debt living with mom and pop hoping to land a legacy job. Something to seriously consider with retirements and AA's commitment to their regional feed.
I feel dumber for just reading this. Why would you advise to put all eggs in one basket.
I'll put on the dunce cap if I deserve it; but here goes my dumb questions; Every month I bid almost exactly the same spot (captain LGA). Aren't we putting through enough captains and moving a few people off the top every month to boost relative seniority in NYC? I took a look at the other captain positions on both aircraft in NYC and it seems pretty stagnant on the captain side. Am I wrong?

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.cd...r=1.75&pid=1.7
Quote: I'll put on the dunce cap if I deserve it; but here goes my dumb questions; Every month I bid almost exactly the same spot (captain LGA). Aren't we putting through enough captains and moving a few people off the top every month to boost relative seniority in NYC? I took a look at the other captain positions on both aircraft in NYC and it seems pretty stagnant on the captain side. Am I wrong?

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.cd...r=1.75&pid=1.7
Umm I've been on rsv in ny for 8 months as a capt and plan on being rsv nx mo as well 😒
It's all stagnant. FOs aren't upgrading in DTW/MSP because they can't hold it in that base.
165  665  1065  1115  1155  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1167  1168  1169  1175  1215  1265  1665  2165 
Page 1165 of 2545
Go to