Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
299  799  1199  1249  1289  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1300  1301  1302  1303  1309  1349  1399  1799  2299 
Page 1299 of 2545
Go to
Is anyone having trouble with the Trade Board? I am trying to post a trip but I keep getting a popup that keeps me from entering the trade. Let me know if this is just me or if you are having troubles. I have used this many times so I know the process. Currently out of the country so I can not call Flica help.
Screw 401K. Anyone interested in entering into a contract to lease/sublease condos in ATL accessible by MARTA for our 9E folks? That's how you make money. Then you fill one up and acquire the next. Cash money paper yo
Quote: What's your alternative? The extra wages dumped into a CD or savings? What about every United guy who lost their whole pension in 2003? Those guys dont even get half. They get nada. They can't even kick it at Burgerking until the market rebounds.

401k is the best of a bad situation and works for the majority of Americans
Congress has talked about using 401K funds as emergency funding. If you are in your 30s or less, plan to have your 401K taxed at near 100%, or replaced with a worthless bond annuity.
Quote: Congress has talked about using 401K funds as emergency funding. If you are in your 30s or less, plan to have your 401K taxed at near 100%, or replaced with a worthless bond annuity.
Congress has also talked about reopening the JFK investigation. In 70s or 80s they made a toothless order requesting all extra terrestrial evidence held by the military to be turned over.

There are some losers on 401k, and diversity in investments is a worthy goal. If you want to make the assumption the 401k will get robbed someday by someone wearing a suit and tie that's fine, but your wages have have been stolen with some regularity by the suit and tie group and 401k MAD plots destroying American's retirement are still in the future. Also it may not happen.

Right now I've got family members retiring or retired on their 401k, so save some of the crazy for infowars.
Since we are on the subject of money in our pockets (or not) .... when does this next retainment $$ hit our banks?
Quote: Since we are on the subject of money in our pockets (or not) .... when does this next retainment $$ hit our banks?
Usually hits on May 20th.
May 20th I believe. It always the 20th of the month after the pay period ends.

Jan-April = May 20
May-Aug = Sep 20
Sep-Dec = Jan 20
Good. Uncle Sam wants to know when is his next interest free loan lol
Quote: The other thing nobody want to talk about is our looming pay cut. If you credit less than 85 hours per month, the current proposal from our negotiating committee is no retention payment and a $19 per hour raise. There are a lot of people sitting reserve that can't credit over guarantee without giving up precious few days off and many

people don't want to live at work.

This place was getting a lot better, but I don't know about the direction it's going. I can't in good conscience give out recommendations when there are places offering better. $2000 isn't worth selling my soul for the company's benefit when there's better deals out there for career progression.

Just so you know the current proposal from our negotiating committee is not $19 and not even close to that. Will we get $25.56 probably not but we will make up the difference in other parts of the contract.

My suggestion is for everyone to settle down until we have something to look at. And let's not spread misinformation unless you plan on pursuing a career at a news outlet. This is not directed at you specifically Green needles as we all get caught up in crew room banter.
Quote: Just so you know the current proposal from our negotiating committee is not $19 and not even close to that. Will we get $25.56 probably not but we will make up the difference in other parts of the contract.

My suggestion is for everyone to settle down until we have something to look at. And let's not spread misinformation unless you plan on pursuing a career at a news outlet. This is not directed at you specifically Green needles as we all get caught up in crew room banter.
Then you have more recent information than me. I have it straight from one of our union officials a couple weeks ago that $19 is the most likely number.
299  799  1199  1249  1289  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1300  1301  1302  1303  1309  1349  1399  1799  2299 
Page 1299 of 2545
Go to