New Envoy Information

Subscribe
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241  641 
Page 141 of 690
Go to
Quote: See my response over there.
See mine.

You can take it back here or there, I'm not picky.
Quote: I'm Pinnochio, thrustlever? Your arse must be extremely jealous of your mouth considering how much crap comes out of it.
Tappity, tap...tap....tap, tappity, tap.....tap....tap......

Pinocchio's song and dance continues. Oh sing us a tune, sing....sing !
Quote: Tappity, tap...tap....tap, tappity, tap.....tap....tap......

Pinocchio's song and dance continues. Oh sing us a tune, sing....sing !
Here's one of my favorite tunes...what an American Airlines pilot said about eaglefly:

"We get stuck with guys like Eaglefly that couldn't pass an interview at any major because of obvious "social deficiencies."

and from another American Airline pilot in that same thread

"I would love to have an AA AE staple but would also be ecstatic for an AE preferential hiring at AA. That way you would weed out all the eaglefly’s."

Source: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...iations-5.html

tap, tap away eaglefly....
Quote: Here's one of my favorite tunes...what an American Airlines pilot said about eaglefly:

"We get stuck with guys like Eaglefly that couldn't pass an interview at any major because of obvious "social deficiencies."

"I would love to have an AA AE staple but would also be ecstatic for an AE preferential hiring at AA. That way you would weed out all the eaglefly’s."

Why do you care what an AA pilot says? Their having their own ISL battle, and are bviously all trying to stake a claim.
Quote: Here's one of my favorite tunes...what an American Airlines pilot said about eaglefly:

Oh Pinocchio, you're still evading producing proof about your accusations and just like you always do when you can't back up your B.S. you resort to cowardly personal attacks that are completely irrelevant to the issue. In this case, you gutlessly grasp the posts from someone else who A. doeasn't know me personally, so cannot quantify my strengths or weaknesses and B. obviously shares the same ax to grind against me as you do.

If we're going to use your demented standard of judging people solely on their pilot forum postings, I can only conclude then that mommy or daddy must have dropped you on your head as an infant resulting in the imbecile I see today.
Quote: Why do you care what an AA pilot says? Their having their own ISL battle, and are bviously all trying to stake a claim.
He'll use any weapon against me he can. His favorite is baseless and irrelevant personal attack which has been going on intermittently for months now to which I've restrained myself from returning up until now.

He cannot defend his accusations and so deflection and personal attack are his only moves left.

If only they brought him credibility.
Looking for an Envoy, former Eagle, pilot named Worth, J. Probably a CA now, or very senior FO. Please PM me an email or phone if able. We were childhood friends, but lost touch.
Quote: Looking for an Envoy, former Eagle, pilot named Worth, J. Probably a CA now, or very senior FO. Please PM me an email or phone if able. We were childhood friends, but lost touch.
First name.last name@ aa.com

If he checks it
Quote: He'll use any weapon against me he can. His favorite is baseless and irrelevant personal attack which has been going on intermittently for months now to which I've restrained myself from returning up until now.

He cannot defend his accusations and so deflection and personal attack are his only moves left.

If only they brought him credibility.
Translation for eaglefly's posts "Poor me, poor me, poor me.... Envoy sucks, envoy sucks, envoy sucks..... flow will never happen, flow will never happen, flow will never happen.... Wait eagle fly did you flow? nooooooo The flow doesn't work...."

+7400 post are you serious??? How can you have that much animosity towards a company that you never even worked for?

You repeat yourself over and over and over and over again. It's so repetitive. Your main arguments are management lies, they will break the contract, and the flow won't work because Envoy can't hire enough pilots. We get it. Got it. We understand what you are saying. No need to say the same thing again and again and again.
Poor eaglefly...now you want to play the victim card? You aren't a victim, big boy. You spend your entire day posting smug, nonsensical diatribes which would be hilarious if they weren't tragic. You make one doomsday prediction after another and take personal delight in working people up.

Then you retreat into a corner and act as if you are the victim, the one who is being picked on. It says something when EVERYBODY across multiple forums are all in agreement about you. Even AA pilots question your mental health.

But even if we were to just treat you like the kid with asthma who gets picked last to play basketball...we can't ignore that everything you have said over the years is just plain wrong. All of it. You have hit the rim with a couple of your shots-easy to do when you just fire in all directions-but you haven't ever got anything right. And yes, I'm including all your online personalities in this equation thrustlever.

And now...here we go again. Within minutes of the Republic BK announcement you begin beating your drum right on schedule. Republic and PSA will merge and destroy the envoy flow. It's always about envoy with you, of course. And you are going to try and convince as many people as you can about your fantasy merger until you move on to your next bloated scenario.

Yeah, you sure are the victim. Poor eaglelfy. Give me a break.
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241  641 
Page 141 of 690
Go to