JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
155  555  605  645  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  665  705  755  1155 
Page 655 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Boom

Well, Bozo said he wasn't going to block me because he agreed with me up until the AIP.

I take him at his word.

I think everyone would prefer if we just go back to ignoring each other.

What ever you think of me, I can guarantee I think even less of you.
Quote: Well, Bozo said he wasn't going to block me because he agreed with me up until the AIP.

I take him at his word.

That is a dark statement.......
Quote: Ive been guilty of that until I quit PWD.
It makes for a more interesting web board for sure. Lol
Quote: That is a dark statement.......
There ya go quoting him again. Sigh...

How've you been dude?
Quote: Well, Bozo said he wasn't going to block me because he agreed with me up until the AIP.

I take him at his word.

Any opinion from a pilot is valid BD and I welcome your perspective. I have only blocked 1 person because he is a non pilot and I do not trust the motives of anyone so nebulous.
But I need to hear what You/POG/Benz are seeing.
We will never all agree 100%, but we are better for at least listening.
Its funny how alliances or sides shift pre and post AIP.
I enjoy the psychology of it.
Quote: Any opinion from a pilot is valid BD and I welcome your perspective. I have only blocked 1 person because he is a non pilot and I do not trust the motives of anyone so nebulous.
It is interesting, isn't it? My frustration with that particular individual only centers around his general douchiness. His message is fine, and is not uncommon. He's just a jerk, and jerks deserve to be removed from the adult conversations.

Shhhhh. The adults are talking.
Quote: It is interesting, isn't it? My frustration with that particular individual only centers around his general douchiness. His message is fine, and is not uncommon. He's just a jerk, and jerks deserve to be removed from the adult conversations.

Shhhhh. The adults are talking.
Says the non-lanyard.

GFY.
Quote: Any opinion from a pilot is valid BD and I welcome your perspective. I have only blocked 1 person because he is a non pilot and I do not trust the motives of anyone so nebulous.
Indeed. I have long held the position that all perspectives are welcome, as long you defend your position with logic, reason and data (when available).

I agree also, it's fun to watch the alliances shift around.
So, Bozo, Southerner, and all the other company distinguishables...

How can rules compensate for Alaska+1 unless you are senior and you're willing to work a lot more?

I'd love to get an adult answer.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.
I think you have already been blocked Q, so don't hold your breath for an answer.

Atleast not from Bozo and southerner
155  555  605  645  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  665  705  755  1155 
Page 655 of 1383
Go to