JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830  1330 
Page 330 of 1383
Go to
Quote: another opinion.....It will get better too with our CBA!

Top 4 Airlines to Work for in 2017 | Investopedia
I enjoy your childish use of exclamation points. Its adorable and delusional.

From the article: "The company's website is vague when it comes to employee perks..."

Lol, ya think?!

Funny how I dont see pilots from the big 3 coming here. They must not know how good we have it.

#keepsgrowthslowingbetter

The article may be correct as those surveys are all about a target audience. Rampers, gate agents or employees of LSC do think Jetblue is a great place to work.

A minimum wage qualified employee hired by Jetblue tends to believe Jetblue is an above average employer. Career employees tend to believe differently.

As a pilot if you were unable to be hired by a major airline or are unable to leave Jetblue then you tend to view your employment differently than someone with mobility.
Lazy pilot 5 day pairings. .
What has happened to all of the lazy pilot, five day transcon pairings? The ones with the good layovers in SAN and SFO? You mean I have to work like a 190 pilot now . . .two, sometimes even THREE walkarounds a day?
Quote: What has happened to all of the lazy pilot, five day transcon pairings? The ones with the good layovers in SAN and SFO? You mean I have to work like a 190 pilot now . . .two, sometimes even THREE walkarounds a day?
Yea this bid package seems a bit weak. Or at least atypical.
Quote: What has happened to all of the lazy pilot, five day transcon pairings? The ones with the good layovers in SAN and SFO? You mean I have to work like a 190 pilot now . . .two, sometimes even THREE walkarounds a day?
Pretty pathetic when you think those 5 days pairings are good. I personally prefer to get paid 5 days of work on a 5 day pairing, like a real airline.
Our trips have been garbage for a long time, but June seems even worse...
Quote: Our trips have been garbage for a long time, but June seems even worse...
Agreed-just more motivation to keep our apps updated.
You're (Lazy) 5 day trips used to pay 27hrs back in the day when they were 13:30s backed up to each other. Amazing how soon we forget
Quote: You're (Lazy) 5 day trips used to pay 27hrs back in the day when they were 13:30s backed up to each other. Amazing how soon we forget
Yea- Id like to know if anyone else has checked out the multiday trips. It seems many are routed through MCO with 2 plus hour sits. Very little variety. Are they trying to **** us off even more?
Its working.
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830  1330 
Page 330 of 1383
Go to